Monday, November 1, 2010

Being Ok

Wow,
A lot has happened since our last chat.  I decided that I was in shifting gear.  I had to figure out if I was going forward or backward, but I had to make a decision.  Life is like that, especially for women.  We have to make decisions not just for ourselves, but for our husbands, children, siblings and the like.  Often times, we find ourselves not wanting to offend either one, so we find ourselves in neutral.  However, I have come to realize that if you take the time to think about what is in the best interest for yourself, it will probably be in the best interest for your family. 

Scripture tells us to lean not to our own understanding, but to seek wise counsel.  For me sometimes, I think my own counsel is wiser than some one else.  So for us everyday, we find ourselves in decision mode. To do, or not to do; to be or not to be; to give or not to give....

I am growing into being ok with the space I am in right now.  I believe that everything happens for a reason. I also believe that with every trial there is a lesson to be learned but most importantly, that lesson is to be shared.

So, we are 60 days away until the end of 2010, where did it all go? Are you on track, off track or on a different track?  Either way, embrace where you are and decide your next move.

Until next time,
Be Blessed, Sisterfriend

No comments: